Cell Tech Junior
The Cell Tech Junior is small in size but without compromising quality. It is packed with features, is easy to use, lightweight and has a practical touch screen, thus making it an ideal choice for the smaller clinic, laboratory or physician office.
- Throughput – 30 tests/hour
- Parameters – 22 hematology parameters, including 3-part differential: WBC, LYM, MON, GRA, LYM%, MON%, GRA%, RBC, HCT, MCV, RDW, HGB, MCH, MCHC, PLT, PCT, MPV, P-LCC, P-LCR, RDW-CV, RDW-SD, PDW-CV, PDW-SD
- Impedance method
- Sample volume – 25 μl of whole blood
- Sampling method – Open tube system with automatic sample rotor
- 3 cyanide-free reagents – Diluent, Lyse, Cleaner
- Data storage capacity – Maximum 10 000 results, including RBC, PLT, WBC 3-part histograms and full patient data
- Built-in thermal printer (B/W, 56mm wide paper)
- Operating environment – Temperature: 15-35°C; relative humidity: max 80% (non-condensing)
- User interface – TFT touch screen, with separate start button
- User languages – English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Indonesian, Czech, Polish, Vietnamese, Russian, Greek, Romanian, Hungarian
- Size (Width x Depth x Height) – 32 cm x 36.5 cm x 26 cm, 12.6 in x 14.4 in x 10.2 in
- Weight – 12 kg, 26.4 lbs
Optional with manual barcode scanner via USB port. It can read all common barcode used for test requisition.